Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Why is love so complicated?

I am the type of girlfriend who is..
- insecure
- jealous
- sweet
- understanding

I am not materialistic at all. I TRY to be the perfect girlfriend. But still, why do men LEAVE me?

I really don't understand. 3/5 of my relationships ended due to a 3rd party. You know how they say when they break up with you, "it's not you, it's me. you're perfect." WHY DO THEY SAY THAT.
That's just insane.

I get upset over the little things. Like him forgetting our date, or him not replying to my text. I am NOT high maintenance but all I need is constant reassurance that he loves me and that he will never leave me. Is that so hard to do?

I cry over the little stuff. But isn't it better to care too much than to not care at all? Why is it that LOVE is so COMPLICATED.

Maybe it's inevitable that women are really this way. No matter how we say we don't mind, at the end of the day we actually do.

To all the girls: You just have to know when to stop. When it's not worth it anymore. The moment that you see you're not happy anymore or you feel that he no longer sees you as a priority, please take time to breathe and gradually learn to let go.

To all the boys: Please do learn to appreciate the little things your girl do for you. She could have picked anyone to spend her time and he picked you. You should be thankful. Be proud of your girlfriend and PLEASE all we want is for you to say that you will never leave us and even if someone else shows up they will never be as good us.


No comments:

Post a Comment