Wednesday, September 23, 2015

He LEFT me. T_T

This is the day that I have been scared of.

You know how they say they are so lucky to have you and that you may not be his first but you will surely be his last?

My boyfriend is my everything. I loved him the minute he smiled at me. He was the kindest and sweetest person I met. He gave me everything.

His texts are the first thing I see and also the last one I read before I go to sleep. He has been one of my daily routines and I feel incomplete whenever I don't hear from him.

When I'm with him, I try to be the BEST.

I get jealous with some of the girls around him. I want him to be only mine. I cherish him that much.

But how can someone so in love end up not caring at all.

Did he not care to begin with? Was it all just a lie?

The hard thing was that I gave him my all. But now that he's gone, I don't know what's left of me. I feel so lost. I'm terrified. I loved him so much that I forgot those around me. He was all that was on my mind.

I always think what he was doing and if he slept early or maybe if he was feeling alright.

But how was it so easy for him to let go. Why is it that I'm hurting while he is practically perfect.

Song on my playlist: Amnesia- 5 Seconds of Summer




No comments:

Post a Comment